- InternshipBirminghamThe position will involve all aspects of IT support activities working in a small, flexible & highly motivated team. The role primarily involves the day to day support of in excess of 70 users & between 80 -150 devices including PC's, laptops, printers & smartphones all connected remotely or directly to the GKN KN network. These devices operate primarily in a Dell/Microsoft environment running Windows 7 & Microsoft Office software.
GKN has a structured approach to career and personal development
GKN is a great place to push your career to the next level
- Work experienceAn exciting opportunity to work in the Emergency Response department of one of the biggest non profit organisations in the country! You'll be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, learning skills from our team.
- This volunteering role gives you an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest and most established non profit organisations in the UK.
- InternshipSloughWe are pleased to offer an internship for 3-6 months in our Legal department based at our office in Slough (UK). Please note that the internship is on a voluntary basis, however, reasonable travel expenses and a lunch allowance is included.
World-class Legal team
One-to-one mentoring and hands on legal experience
- InternshipLondonmyBaker is UK's first online cake concierge, connecting talented independent bakers to consumers. We are an early stage start-up, at the most fast-paced and exciting period of our growth! We are looking for a proactive and personable self-starter who is happy to get involved in all areas of the business with a focus on marketing and sales. This is a full time internship for now, but we are hoping to turn it into a full-time role in the near future.
Join an early stage start-up at the most fast-paced & exciting period of growth
Lots of free cake!
- InternshipBethnal GreenOpportunity to work with an incredibly ambitious marketing firm in the tech industry. You'll have the chance to promote and work on some really unique campaigns and will learn from some of the best in how to bring these to life.
- Visual innovation is all about bringing ideas to life, in this role you'll see how some of the best in the industry transform tech projects.
- InternshipHenkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. Henkel are looking for hungry and talented individuals looking to take their first steps and who will be committed to the cause. Could that be you?
- Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
- Interns looking to gain experience with a Market Leader in the chemical products industry will be well suited to this role.
Didn't find the right Technology job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Technology jobs via email the minute they become available.
Read our tips to get the best out of any opportunity that comes your way.