- InternshipBurnleyWe are looking for someone who is a motivated and driven individual with a background in communication or management studies. The studio’s projects span a variety of mediums within the art, fashion, music and film industries.
Gain invaluable experience
Internationally renowned design studio
- InternshipPeregrine Communications, the award winning financial services marketing and communications agency, is looking for interns to join the team. No specific qualifications or areas of study are required, instead you need a real interest in pursuing marketing communications as your choice of career, be able to learn fast from a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team and bring bags of enthusiasm to the role. An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
- Join an award-winning communications, marketing and design solutions company
- Send your CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
- InternshipLondonmyBaker is UK's first online cake concierge, connecting talented independent bakers to consumers. We are an early stage start-up, at the most fast-paced and exciting period of our growth! We are looking for a proactive and personable self-starter who is happy to get involved in all areas of the business with a focus on marketing and sales. This is a full time internship for now, but we are hoping to turn it into a full-time role in the near future.
Join an early stage start-up at the most fast-paced & exciting period of growth
Lots of free cake!
Didn't find the right Marketing Agency job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Marketing Agency jobs via email the minute they become available.
Read our tips to get the best out of any opportunity that comes your way.