- InternshipLondonThis opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid and qualifying work experience in marketing, communications and project management. The internship involves working on exciting marketing and communication assignments and gradually tasting more responsibilities subject to performance. Successful candidate will be provided with full training. Duration: 4-6 months, 35hrs/wk. This role is ONLY for students doing internship as part of their curriculum.
Build a good track record in Marketing and Comms in a short space of time
Be surrounded by a friendly and supportive team willing to help and mentor
- InternshipLondonWe are looking for an intern or work placement to join our team. Duties will include creating designs for digital, Print, social media image creation, online creative and all other general design help.
Become a market expert in area of print and degital
Industry leading training and development
- InternshipLondonA bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the creative retail industry. Someone who is proficient with Photoshop and any other packages an advantage. In this role you will provide valuable support to the Office Manager and Marketing of an established company and the sister division, FormRoom. This is within an office including a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team.
Industry leading training and development
Industry and agency exposure
- InternshipLondonmyBaker is UK's first online cake concierge, connecting talented independent bakers to consumers. We are an early stage start-up, at the most fast-paced and exciting period of our growth! We are looking for a proactive and personable self-starter who is happy to get involved in all areas of the business with a focus on marketing and sales. This is a full time internship for now, but we are hoping to turn it into a full-time role in the near future.
Join an early stage start-up at the most fast-paced & exciting period of growth
Lots of free cake!
- InternshipWoodford Greenbuild a broad design portfolio and gain valuable experience working in a fast pace online business
Our hands-on program will help you build a broad design portfolio and gain value
We give you the freedom to input and implement your ideas from start to finish
- InternshipSloughWe are pleased to offer an internship for 3-6 months in our Legal department based at our office in Slough (UK). Please note that the internship is on a voluntary basis, however, reasonable travel expenses and a lunch allowance is included.
World-class Legal team
One-to-one mentoring and hands on legal experience
- InternshipWalton-On-ThamesA 4 - 6 month Interior Design Internship is offered for a recent graduate in Interior Design. The position is based in Walton on Thames Surrey working with a small and friendly company. We welcome applications from Graduate Interior Designers or Interior Design Students who have completed at least 2 years, wishing to get hands-on experience during their gap year.
Get hands-on real life experience within the Interior Design industry
Develop and build your Portfolio & Professional References
- InternshipBethnal GreenOpportunity to work with an incredibly ambitious marketing firm in the tech industry. You'll have the chance to promote and work on some really unique campaigns and will learn from some of the best in how to bring these to life.
- Visual innovation is all about bringing ideas to life, in this role you'll see how some of the best in the industry transform tech projects.
- InternshipPeregrine Communications, the award winning financial services marketing and communications agency, is looking for interns to join the team. No specific qualifications or areas of study are required, instead you need a real interest in pursuing marketing communications as your choice of career, be able to learn fast from a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team and bring bags of enthusiasm to the role. An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
- Join an award-winning communications, marketing and design solutions company
- Send your CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
- InternshipLondonWe are looking for an intern to help support us in the running of the PR office who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and who is able to work in a team. We will hope they will finish their internship having gained broad experience in how a press office is managed, as well as new PR and industry skills.
A fully immersive internship with many opportunities for involvement
Opportunity to learn industry skills and techniques
- InternshipLondonHermione de Paula has an exciting opportunity for students who require a Work Placement Internship as part of their degree to undertake an internship within a couture and luxury womenswear brand. The role will include learning and refining various hand sewing, embroidery and embellishment techniques, assisting the design team with swatches and sampling, as well as our in-house atelier on final garments.
Learn various hand sewing techniques
Learn how a couture, luxury womenswear company works day to day
- InternshipBurnleyWe are looking for someone who is a motivated and driven individual with a background in communication or management studies. The studio’s projects span a variety of mediums within the art, fashion, music and film industries.
Gain invaluable experience
Internationally renowned design studio
- InternshipLondonWe are a genuine start-up who are 12 months in to our journey and are still laying the foundations, with the systems and processes being tweaked for perfection. If you're interested in marketing and ready for a challenge in a fast paced start up environment, this role is perfect for you!
Domain Office Search are an office search agency based in London, we are currently causing a real stir in the market and would love for you to join us whilst we are still at the start of our journey.
This role offers you the chance to take real ownership of your role in an exciting startup environment.
- InternshipBirminghamThe position will involve all aspects of IT support activities working in a small, flexible & highly motivated team. The role primarily involves the day to day support of in excess of 70 users & between 80 -150 devices including PC's, laptops, printers & smartphones all connected remotely or directly to the GKN KN network. These devices operate primarily in a Dell/Microsoft environment running Windows 7 & Microsoft Office software.
GKN has a structured approach to career and personal development
GKN is a great place to push your career to the next level
- InternshipOpportunity to join Amundi’s fast growing European Leveraged Loans debt fund management platform and discover the bank loan asset class, an expanding segment of the European asset management industry.
- This internship offers you the opportunity to work in one of the worlds largest firms, and Europe's largest Asset Management Firm.
- InternshipHenkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. Henkel are looking for hungry and talented individuals looking to take their first steps and who will be committed to the cause. Could that be you?
- Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
- Interns looking to gain experience with a Market Leader in the chemical products industry will be well suited to this role.
Didn't find the right Internship job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Internship jobs via email the minute they become available.
Read our tips to get the best out of any opportunity that comes your way.