- InternshipLondonThe production research intern will assist our team in sourcing content to feature on our three in-house magazine sports series, contributing to the overall outcome of episodes and assisting the team with the general editorial direction of our shows.
To gain experience at a TV distribution company
To gain an understanding of the overall post-production process
- InternshipHackneyA leading marketing research agency for the beauty industry is looking for a highly motivated Marketing & Admin Assistant Intern to join our office in Hackney Wick, London.
Want to grow a career in marketing
Have an interest in beauty industry
- InternshipLondonWe are looking for an intern or work placement to join our team. Duties will include creating designs for digital, Print, social media image creation, online creative and all other general design help.
Become a market expert in area of print and degital
Industry leading training and development
- InternshipLondonThis is an ideal opportunity to learn more about accounting in a English speaking country. Your internship will cover several different areas of the accounting giving you a chance to learn more about the travel sector by support management team in accountants aspects.
Master your accountability skills
Enrich your resume with a solid professional internship
- InternshipWoodford Greenbuild a broad design portfolio and gain valuable experience working in a fast pace online business
Our hands-on program will help you build a broad design portfolio and gain value
We give you the freedom to input and implement your ideas from start to finish
- InternshipCambridgeInterns are expected to take on real responsibilities, challenging workloads and are considered part of the team. As this is an unsalaried position, in return for full-time work, they receive a generous living package and a great experience – certainly a very useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are often available and preference is given to applicants with proven and successful internship experience within the company.
Gain solid professional experience out of this internship
This opportunity would enrich your resume and make it stand out
- InternshipPaigntonAssisting with student accommodation and welfare requests Conducting student satisfaction analysis Operations and Finance Administration Assisting with transportation needs Helping to organise student activities Using our internal system ‘Class’ to conduct student welfare reviews Monitor attendance and act accordingly if there is an issue Data inputting
Get some solid professional experience
This opportunity would enrich your resume and stand out
- InternshipLondonOur partner is a start-up that helps Brands to create mobile media plans covering the entire conversion funnel: Branding, Prospection, Performance & Display CRM, etc. Multicultural team, the office is located in London, UK. The company operates in 15 countries and has offices in France, UK, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Asia and South America A business developer internship involves some responsibilities. The business developer is in charge of increasing his company’s sales.
there's employment opportunity after the internship
you will receive a very good training
- InternshipWALTON-ON-THAMESA 4 - 6 month Interior Design Internship is offered for a recent graduate in Interior Design. The position is based in Walton on Thames Surrey working with a small and friendly company. We welcome applications from Graduate Interior Designers or Interior Design Students who have completed at least 2 years, wishing to get hands-on experience during their gap year.
Get hands-on real life experience within the Interior Design industry
Develop and build your Portfolio & Professional References
- InternshipPeregrine Communications, the award winning financial services marketing and communications agency, is looking for interns to join the team. No specific qualifications or areas of study are required, instead you need a real interest in pursuing marketing communications as your choice of career, be able to learn fast from a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team and bring bags of enthusiasm to the role. An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
- Join an award-winning communications, marketing and design solutions company
- Send your CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
- InternshipBethnal GreenOpportunity to work with an incredibly ambitious marketing firm in the tech industry. You'll have the chance to promote and work on some really unique campaigns and will learn from some of the best in how to bring these to life.
- Visual innovation is all about bringing ideas to life, in this role you'll see how some of the best in the industry transform tech projects.
- InternshipLondonHermione de Paula has an exciting opportunity for students who require a Work Placement Internship as part of their degree to undertake an internship within a couture and luxury womenswear brand. The role will include learning and refining various hand sewing, embroidery and embellishment techniques, assisting the design team with swatches and sampling, as well as our in-house atelier on final garments.
Learn various hand sewing techniques
Learn how a couture, luxury womenswear company works day to day
- InternshipNaas, Dublin, IrelandYear long Sales Placement with a leading Food business for students requiring a third year in industry during a four year degree.
It could lead to a graduate offer before you have even started your final year
We have a great track record of developing people
- InternshipBurnleyWe are looking for someone who is a motivated and driven individual with a background in communication or management studies. The studio’s projects span a variety of mediums within the art, fashion, music and film industries.
Gain invaluable experience
Internationally renowned design studio
- InternshipM27 4EQ'Starting any time between now and June 2019. Bring a new toy brand to market via all digital platforms for B2C market. Opportunity to develop and implement your own strategy and make your mark.
Opportunity to make your mark and create your own path
who doesn't want to work with Toys?
- InternshipM27 4EQBe involved from product concept to completion and each step along the way, product design, creative packaging design, cutting guides, user instructions - all under the mentorship of our Creative Designer
Mentored by one of the best in the business
Learn new techniques, skills and see your creations go to market
- InternshipHenkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. Henkel are looking for hungry and talented individuals looking to take their first steps and who will be committed to the cause. Could that be you?
- Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
- Interns looking to gain experience with a Market Leader in the chemical products industry will be well suited to this role.
Didn't find the right Internship job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Internship jobs via email the minute they become available.
Read our tips to get the best out of any opportunity that comes your way.