- InternshipLondonmyBaker is UK's first online cake concierge, connecting talented independent bakers to consumers. We are an early stage start-up, at the most fast-paced and exciting period of our growth! We are looking for a proactive and personable self-starter who is happy to get involved in all areas of the business with a focus on marketing and sales. This is a full time internship for now, but we are hoping to turn it into a full-time role in the near future.
Join an early stage start-up at the most fast-paced & exciting period of growth
Lots of free cake!
- InternshipNorth LondonRoche is one of the world's largest Multinational Pharmaceutical Healthcare Company . We have Internship Vacancies for undergraduates/graduates in various fields of Administration,Engineering,Medical sciences,etc. Monthly Stipend: 1500 pounds. Ref: 575740979. Interested candidates should submit their CV/Resume to : [email protected] Send Motivation Letter/Resume to the Recruitment officer : [email protected] Roche Pharmaceutical Plc.
Good working condition
leader in Medical Industry
- InternshipPeregrine Communications, the award winning financial services marketing and communications agency, is looking for interns to join the team. No specific qualifications or areas of study are required, instead you need a real interest in pursuing marketing communications as your choice of career, be able to learn fast from a dynamic and deeply knowledgeable team and bring bags of enthusiasm to the role. An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
- Join an award-winning communications, marketing and design solutions company
- Send your CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
- InternshipCity of LondonCoddies are looking to hire an intern for 2 – 3 months to head up the content and marketing side of the business. You will be working directly with the founder, Jack, who’s an experienced entrepreneur and has been running his own businesses since the age of 13.
Become a marketing expert surrounding e-commerce fashion
Learn directly from experienced founder with big responsibility opportunities
- InternshipSouth West LondonWe are looking for a marketing/media background intern to join our young & energetic team, closely involve with an EXCITING up coming new product launch & campaign. We offer a wide range of experiences across the company and the chance to get involved with the creative side of the business.
Get involved with experiencing the upcoming product launch & fundraise campaign
Work closely with CEO and all teams with opportunities across the whole company
- InternshipHertfordshireThe company's Instagram presence is currently at around 17k followers and the responsible individual would be taking this account and help create content to increase engagement and grow the following. This role would involve working closely with the directors and the company's other various marketing inputs such as professional photography, PR agency, videographer etc.
Gain real world marketing experience with responsibility from Day 1
Opportunity for a full time role at an incredible company
- InternshipBirminghamThe position will involve all aspects of IT support activities working in a small, flexible & highly motivated team. The role primarily involves the day to day support of in excess of 70 users & between 80 -150 devices including PC's, laptops, printers & smartphones all connected remotely or directly to the GKN KN network. These devices operate primarily in a Dell/Microsoft environment running Windows 7 & Microsoft Office software.
GKN has a structured approach to career and personal development
GKN is a great place to push your career to the next level
Didn't find the right Internship job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Internship jobs via email the minute they become available.
Read our tips to get the best out of any opportunity that comes your way.