You are here
Osman, the eponymous label from British Born Designer Osman Yousefzada, made its debut in 2008 at London Fashion Week.
Osman’s unique architectural, elegant, aesthetic and strong, sculptural designs both flatter and celebrate the woman’s body, qualities which have established the designer as one of London’s most exciting talents.
Osman was immersed into this world from young age, and grew up in his mother’s couture dressmaking business, and then went onto study at Central St Martins.
Why work for us
We will provide you with the opportunity to learn the following:
• How to monitor the critical path from sample through to production deliveries
• How to build strong relationships with suppliers and factories
• Excel skills that aid the organisation of the production process
• Experience in using the 'Zedonk' system
• Monitoring stock levels
• Dealing with technical questions from factories & quality control