Page Talent is part of PageGroup, but unlike our other recruitment services, Page Talent is a place for students looking for internships or apprenticeships and employers looking to hire them to connect directly.
- Be a paid opportunity (or last no longer than 12 weeks if it is an unpaid opportunity)
- Be a temporary placement that has a fixed end date
- Offer a structured training programme in a professional environment
- Be targeted to undergraduates or students
- Must be a higher or degree level apprenticeship
- Be a paid opportunity (minimum rate of £3.50 per hour)
- Be a full-time position (minimum of 30 hours per week)
- Must be for a duration of 12 months or more
- Candidates must be aged 16 or over
- Must use an in-house or external training provider that is registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency
Further information about Apprenticeship criteria can be found on www.gov.uk/apprenticeships-guide/overview or by calling the Apprenticeship helpline on 0800 015 0400.
New – Volunteering
Volunteering provides the chance to gain experiences and skills that a regular working environment cannot provide. Employers consider volunteering to be an asset, as they understand that exposure to different environments and working practices have practical application in the workplace.
To support our local communities at the current time, we are delighted to offer our clients the ability to post their volunteering opportunities for free via our Page Talent platform.
- Page Executive – for C-level appointments
- Michael Page – for second/third job levels upward
- Page Personnel – for clerical and support hiring solutions
- Join PageGroup – for opportunities to work at PageGroup
Please contact us if you have questions about the Page Talent website or service.